OAK RIDGE NETWORK — Chicago, IL
Executive Recruitment Agency (Food Manufacturing Industry)
Chief Executive Recruiter & Founder 01/2017 – 01/2020
• Develop key relationships with Department Hiring Managers and HR Leadership and successfully coordinated 200+
(first-round) interviews and 50+ final interviews for various mid-level and senior-level leadership roles.
• Successfully placed multiple candidates per year (base salary range: $65,000 – $150,000) and facilitated relocation.
• Execute between 40-60 outbound cold calls (daily) ~ Target Goals: 150+ outbound calls per week.
• Led recruiting campaigns, promoted on social media, attended industry convention events, job fairs, formed referral
initiatives, and managed other strategic recruiting programs to generate new qualified leads.
— Net Results: Achieved over $100,000 of new business for the 12-month period between 2018 – 2019.
• Spearheaded custom marketing campaigns resulting in 2,000+ qualified candidates and seven placements in 2018.
— KPI Metrics: 20-30 recruiting phone calls per day, and 20-30 (new) business development phone calls per day.
• Implemented tactical and competitive sales strategies which acquired 30+ new clients using retained, engaged, or
contingent recruiting service agreements.
• Increased E-Marketing operating efficiencies and increased candidate engagement through A/B split-testing.
— Net Results: Response rates increased 300% from Email campaigns are customized and unique to each recipient
using Applicant Tracking Software codes (PC Recruiter Software).
• Compiled and coded a database of over 10,000 candidate profiles and over 2,500 client/company profiles; Daily
maintenance required for keeping updated and accurate records in Applicant Tracking Software (PC Recruiter).
• Experience recruiting and on-boarding top industry talent of the manufacturing industry in the following departments:
(1) Sales & Marketing, (2) Operations, (3) Quality Assurance, (4) Engineering, (5) Maintenance, and (6) Technology
• Designed from concept to completion the Oak Ridge Network website, branding, and other marketing materials.
MANAGEMENT RECRUITERS INTERNATIONAL — Portland, OR
Global Executive Recruitment Agency (Food Manufacturing Industry)
Executive Recruiter II 03/2016 – 10/2016
• Accomplished an average billing of $40,500 per placement.
• Exceeded monthly billing/sales quota by 70% — surpassed KPI metric goals by 25%.
• Negotiated an Average Fee Agreement of 30% candidate’s first year total compensation.
• Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary negotiation, and
closing all candidates for key leadership for the following placements:
(1) Director of Sales, (2) QA Manager, (3) Engineering Manager, and (4) Operations Manager.
• Introduced and trained the MRI Portland team on using Boolean Search while sourcing on LinkedIn and Google.
• Designed and implemented “the 9-touch sales method” to increase engagement and callback response rates.
• Awarded The Big Biller of the Month (Sept. 2016) for MRI Western Region and Portland’s “Hall of Fame”.
Executive Recruiter I 02/2016 – 03/2016
• Recognized from the management team for surpassing 200% quota/goals: recruited and coordinated eight candidate
phone interviews resulting in four final interviews and two placements for an established house account.
A.E.I.T. — (Account Executive In Training) 01/2016 – 02/2016
• Completed the 6-week intensive Management Recruiter International Training Program (MRI corporate franchise
training courses and MRI methodologies); earned promotion after achieving MRI Account Executive Certification.
• Outpaced daily/weekly KPI metric goals (phone calls, emails, lead generation) required for the AE certification.
THE NEWPORT GROUP — San Diego, CA
Executive Recruitment Agency (Food Manufacturing Industry)
Executive Recruiter 06/2015 – 12/2015
• Finished #1 for the new-hires class with an average billing (sale) of $37,188 per candidate placement.
• Accomplished Average Fee of 25% candidate’s first year total compensation; all signed contracts were contingent
agreements with recruiting agency exclusivity and 30-day guarantee period.
• Completed over 120 hours of recruiting and sales training videos (Scott Love and Next Level Exchange training).
• Attended “Boolean Search Bootcamp” with corporate trainers and learned best search practices of the industry.
• Increased the food & beverage manufacturing portfolio by 100% from new business development cold calling.
• Awarded “Rookie of the Year” for total placements, avg. billing dollars, and total billing dollars in Q4 2015.
• Exceeded metrics goals and sales quota by at least 50%.
SUBWAY® RESTAURANTS — San Diego, CA
Corporate HQ Development Agency (Franchisee Consulting)
Regional Operations & Compliance Manager 12/2013 – 06/2015
• Responsible for training and managing six District Managers, 40+ Store Managers, and 500+ Sandwich Artists.
• Trained, coached, developed, and advanced over 40 SUBWAY® franchise stores which cumulatively generated over
$22,500,000 in total sales (YTD) throughout the Southwest San Diego region.
• Coached Store Managers on the new hire orientation process to ensure all new Sandwich Artists.
• Launched and trained all Store Managers on the new Subway POS and HR Software to track payroll, timesheets,
attendance, breaks, and other admin tasks — the new software (SaaS) updates live results on your phone.
• Lowered territory Total Labor Costs 0.8% by training franchise and store managers on optimal scheduling per hour,
and reduced paid OT hours by 4.5%, and increased employee retention resulting ~ $180,000 in savings.
• Decreased territory COGS more than 1% by teaching store managers to more effectively minimize wasted food,
tracking daily inventory, and projecting weekly sales, which accomplished a total saving ~ $200,000.
• Led weekly customer service trainings and increased Customer Recommendation Score (CRS) from 72 to 94.
• Review monthly P&L evaluations and compile store operations report while conducting comprehensive analysis.
• Increased territory Add-On sales from 2.5% to 3% resulting in $110,000 additional sales YTD.
HENRY SCHEIN INC. — San Diego, CA
Global Medical Equipment, Technology, and Supplies Wholesaler
Field Sales Consultant 06/2012 – 11/2013
• Managed and maintained relationships of 150 (medical and dental) accounts and selling to various buyers, influencers,
and decision makers — Ex.) Oral Surgeons, Doctors, Hygienists, and Front Office Managers.
• Provided Training and Consulting using the “Henry Schein Patient Software” (SaaS) and helped convert over $300,000
in medical equipment and technology (SaaS) sales.
• Reached monthly sales quota by at least 15% and averaged one new account (new business) per week.
• Raised daily average merchandise sales by 300% from 2012 sales of $250 per day (avg.) to 2013 sales of $750 per
day (avg.) — increased disposable gloves product category sales by over 10%.
EDUCATION: University of Dayton (Dayton, OH) 2008 – 2012
B.S. — School of Business Administration: Marketing & Economics
CERTIFICATIONS: Professional Selling and Sales Management Certification 2012
Fiore Talarico Sales Center (Dayton, OH)